Will Steven Gerrard and Luis Suárez reunite at Aston Villa?
Luis Suárez's two-year contract with Atlético Madrid expires at the end of this season and he could be ready for a move.
Luis Suárez's future at Atlético Madrid is unclear with his contract to expire at the end of the season. Suárez helped Atlético win LaLiga last season with 21 goals, after joining from rivals Barcelona.
Gerrard in talks with Suárez
Suárez wants a reunion with former Liverpool teammate Steven Gerrard at Aston Villa, reports journalist Gerard Romero. The Atlético Madrid forward's contract expires at the end of this season and he has been sounded out by numerous Brazilian clubs.
Suárez has had offers from Palmeiras, Corinthians and Atletico Mineiro but wants to link up with Gerrard who took over at Villa in January. The pair have been in talks regarding a move for the coming season. It's unlikely that the Uruguayan renews his deal with the Madrid-based side and he could be heading back to the Premier League, a league he lit up with Liverpool.
- ESPN claims Paris Saint-Germain have opened talks with Manchester United's Paul Pogba and Milan's Franck Kessie, as part of their effort to convince Kylian Mbappé to stay in the French capital amid interest from Real Madrid.
- Juventus have made an enquiry for Borussia Monchengladbach's Denis Zakaria according to 90min as they prepare for Arthur Melo to join Arsenal .
- Arsenal's bid to sign Fiorentina's Dusan Vlahovic looks to have hit a roadblock with the Serbian only interested in joining Juventus, reports the Mail.
- Milan want to bolster their backline and are interested in a loan deal for Tottenham's Japhet Tanganga, claims Fabrizio Romano.
- Leicester City and Newcastle United may rival Brentford to sign Inter's Christian Eriksen, reports the Times.