LAS PALMAS - REAL MADRID
Bale to start against Las Palmas
Having been confined to the gym on Thursday, the Welshman went through his paces as normal with the Real Madrid group in Friday's session.
Real Madrid continued their preparations on Friday ahead of their trip to face Las Palmas (Sunday, 20:30 CET) - their first LaLiga visit to the Canary Islanders since the 2001-02 season.
And Los Blancos' boss Zinedine Zidane, involved as a player that day, oversaw a session in which every member of his first-team squad took to the training pitch at Valdebebas.
Gareth Bale rejoined the group, having trained in the gym on Thursday to avoid any risks after coming off on the hour mark of Real's midweek Champions League win feeling heavily fatigued.
Also of major note was the presence of Karim Benzema out on the field, the Frenchman doing running and individual drills as he returns from a hamstring issue.
Zidane is set to make several changes to his line-up for Sunday's clash, with as many as four new faces in line to take their place in the team to meet Quique Setién's men.
In defence, Danilo and Pepe are likely to make way for Dani Carvajal and Raphael Varane, respectively, while Isco is in contention to come in for Toni Kroos in midfield, with Lucas Vázquez replacing James Rodríguez up front.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS How much will the Social Security Cost-of-Living Adjustment increase be in 2022?
- NFL Minnesota Vikings DE, Everson Griffen out after car accident
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will AOC’s bill extend pandemic unemployment insurance until 2022?
- MLS Beckham increases MLS club Inter Miami ownership stake
- LIGUE 1 Phil Collins set for Parc des Prince return after PSG fans protest