LAS PALMAS - REAL MADRID
Bale to start against Las Palmas
Having been confined to the gym on Thursday, the Welshman went through his paces as normal with the Real Madrid group in Friday's session.
Real Madrid continued their preparations on Friday ahead of their trip to face Las Palmas (Sunday, 20:30 CET) - their first LaLiga visit to the Canary Islanders since the 2001-02 season.
And Los Blancos' boss Zinedine Zidane, involved as a player that day, oversaw a session in which every member of his first-team squad took to the training pitch at Valdebebas.
Gareth Bale rejoined the group, having trained in the gym on Thursday to avoid any risks after coming off on the hour mark of Real's midweek Champions League win feeling heavily fatigued.
Also of major note was the presence of Karim Benzema out on the field, the Frenchman doing running and individual drills as he returns from a hamstring issue.
Zidane is set to make several changes to his line-up for Sunday's clash, with as many as four new faces in line to take their place in the team to meet Quique Setién's men.
In defence, Danilo and Pepe are likely to make way for Dani Carvajal and Raphael Varane, respectively, while Isco is in contention to come in for Toni Kroos in midfield, with Lucas Vázquez replacing James Rodríguez up front.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher