Sevilla sign Pablo Sarabia
The 24-year-old midfielder will undergo a medical on Friday and should all go to plan, will sign a a four-year contract with the AndaluciansReal Madrid-Sevilla live: LaLiga
Sevilla will complete their first signing of the summer this week with Pablo Sarabia due to sign on the dotted line tomorrow. The Andalucian side have made official the agreement reached with Getafe for the 24-year-old attacking midfielder, who will undergo a medical revision on Friday morning before signing a contract which will keep him at the Sánchez Pizjuán for the next four seasons.
Sevilla have acquired Sarabia from Getafe for a fee just under one million euros and just pipped Valencia, who had made contact with the player but had yet to put in a firm offer. Sarabia joins Sevilla after making 145 appearances for Getafe, and finding the net 15 times.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Happy Mother’s Day: Quotes, memes, messages, and more to help celebrate
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?