Sevilla sign Pablo Sarabia
The 24-year-old midfielder will undergo a medical on Friday and should all go to plan, will sign a a four-year contract with the AndaluciansReal Madrid-Sevilla live: LaLiga
Sevilla will complete their first signing of the summer this week with Pablo Sarabia due to sign on the dotted line tomorrow. The Andalucian side have made official the agreement reached with Getafe for the 24-year-old attacking midfielder, who will undergo a medical revision on Friday morning before signing a contract which will keep him at the Sánchez Pizjuán for the next four seasons.
Sevilla have acquired Sarabia from Getafe for a fee just under one million euros and just pipped Valencia, who had made contact with the player but had yet to put in a firm offer. Sarabia joins Sevilla after making 145 appearances for Getafe, and finding the net 15 times.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week