Portugal 1-1 Iceland
Gary Lineker: "Pepe is a gigantic dickhead"
The ex-Barcelona man and current BBC presenter returned to twitter to air his thoughts about the Real Madrid and Portugal defender
Gary Lineker, who has already made his feelings clear about Pepe just recently, has flung yet another barb in the direction of the Real Madrid and Portugal defender.
Pepe is a gigantic dick.— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) 14 de junio de 2016
The ex-England striker tweeted “Pepe is a gigantic dick” on Monday night as Portugal drew 1-1 with minnows Iceland. It follows on from two other insults that Lineker tweeted during Real Madrid’s champions league final victory over Atlético on May 28.
Pepe is such a dick!— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) 28 de mayo de 2016
On that occasion, Lineker’s obvious disdain was caused by Pepe’s playacting, as he appeared to attempt to influence the decisions of referee Mark Clattenburg through his overreactions. Clattenburg though was having none of it (though he did fail to put Pepe in the book).
Pepe is an enormous dick.— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) 28 de mayo de 2016
In the space of an hour, Lineker wrote “Pepe is such a dick” followed by “Pepe is an enormous dick”. Although many seem to agree with the ex-Barcelona man and current BBC Sport presenter judging by the amount of retweets, Gary might want to broaden his vocabulary and learn a new term of abuse for Pepe’s next match against Austria on Saturday.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Kroos is having the best season of his Real Madrid career
- World Cup 2022 Work at the Al Bayt stadium almost complete
- Bundesliga Dortmund: Mourinho in line to replace under-fire Favre
- Champions League Pep Guardiola loses patience with slow Stones
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Spurs squad '1000 per cent' behind Pochettino
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Suárez bids to end away drought: Champions League in numbers