"Cristiano used to do press-up competitions in the shower"
"I can do more press-ups than you in the shower after training", was the challenge laid down to Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal teammates, reveals one member of the A Selecção side.
Jose Fonte, Southampton and Portugal centre-back and teammate of Cristiano Ronaldo in the national team revealed on Wednesday that he's seen the Real Madrid forward "doing press-ups even in the shower".
It happened when Fonte, only 13 at the time, was in the Sporting Lisbon academy. One day he went into the changing room and found Cristiano doing press-ups in the shower:
"I remember him doing press-ups in the shower. He used to challenege everyone saying: "Bet I can do more press-ups in the shower after training. And he could. More than anyone else. It showed how competitive he is", said Fonte.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"