Frank Lampard, from 'worst MLS signing' to history maker with NYCFC
After a disappointing 2015 season the English player has found his step with NYCFC and notched the club's first hat-trick at the weekend.
2015 was not a good year for Frank Lampard in MLS. His debut season failed to kick-start and the English player won ignominious award of "worst MLS signing" signing in a poll held among league fans.
Fast forward to 2016 and fortune is smiling on the Romford born 38 year old after he bagged the first hat-trick in the short history of NYCFC at the weekend at home to Colorado Rapids
Lampard has now scored eight goals this season and has been instrumental in seeing the side coached by Patrick Viera remain at the summit of the Eastern Conference.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'