Frank Lampard, from 'worst MLS signing' to history maker with NYCFC
After a disappointing 2015 season the English player has found his step with NYCFC and notched the club's first hat-trick at the weekend.
2015 was not a good year for Frank Lampard in MLS. His debut season failed to kick-start and the English player won ignominious award of "worst MLS signing" signing in a poll held among league fans.
Fast forward to 2016 and fortune is smiling on the Romford born 38 year old after he bagged the first hat-trick in the short history of NYCFC at the weekend at home to Colorado Rapids
Lampard has now scored eight goals this season and has been instrumental in seeing the side coached by Patrick Viera remain at the summit of the Eastern Conference.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?