Atlético Madrid - Bayern Munich declared a 'high-risk' fixture
Atleti’s LaLiga match with Deportivo la Coruña this Sunday has also been given ‘high-risk’ status following the violent scenes in the corresponding fixture two years ago.
Atlético-Bayern declared 'high-risk'
The Spanish Anti-Violence Commission has declared Atlético Madrid’s Champions League clash with Bayern Munich at the Vicente Calderón next Wednesday to be a high-risk fixture.
Deportivo's visit to the Vicente Calderón also flagged
The Commission has also flagged Atlético’s LaLiga match with Deportivo la Coruña this Sunday (16:15 CEST) as high-risk. Clashes between up to 180 rival fans before the corresponding fixture in 2014 led to the death of a Deportivo supporter and the arrest of over 20 individuals.
Authorities say that no other game requires the ‘high-risk’ status for the time being but that it will “act upon any new information or development.”
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk: fight card, TV & how to watch online
- OTHER SPORTS Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk: how much does the winner make?
- NFL Stafford give Rams slight edge in blockbuster Bucs clash
- NBA Clippers chief unsure if Kawhi Leonard will play this season
- NBA NBA denies Warriors star Wiggins' request for covid-19 vaccination exemption