Real travel to Las Palmas without Casemiro, Marcelo and Pepe
Zinedine Zidane will have to do without the injured threesome as he prepares for Saturday's LaLiga match at the Estadio Gran Canaria.
Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane takes his side to the Estadio Gran Canaria to play Las Palmas in LaLiga on Saturday (20:45 CEST) without a trio of first-team regulars.
Real announced on Thursday that midfielder Casemiro - who missed the midweek draw with Villarreal after coming off injured against Espanyol three days earlier - has a fractured fibula, meaning he faces one to two months out.
Marcelo out with calf strain
On Friday, Los Blancos then confirmed that Marcelo picked up a grade 2 calf strain in the stalemate with the Submarino Amarillo, with the Brazilian left-back not expected to return until after the October international break.
Pepe struggling with knee problem
And the pair are joined on the sidelines by defender Pepe, who sat out the Villarreal clash with a bruised knee and, having failed to recover sufficiently from the issue, on Friday again trained away from the group.
Te recomendamos en English
- TRAVEL Which countries are in the ‘Level 4: Do not travel' category?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check and Child Tax Credit live updates: can it be passed in August? Dates, tax return, opt-out...
- CORONAVIRUS What has Dr Fauci said about the covid-19 Delta variant and lockdowns?
- NFL Nick Foles plays down Colts trade talk: "I'm a Chicago Bear now"
- OLYMPICS GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 03 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Recap: Biles takes bronze, Thompson-Herah makes history