Careful now, Borussia Dortmund also wear yellow...
I've never believed in jinxes. Human beings tend to cling to such alleged paranormal influences as a way of justifying failures and shortcomings.
Draws down to kit curse? Give me a break!
If Villarreal held Real Madrid, it's because in the wake of Marcelo's injury Los Blancos committed a chain of absurd cock-ups which led to the penalty that the visitors scored from.
And if Madrid were restricted to a draw by Las Palmas, it'll be because they were guilty of schoolboy defending on both the goals netted by Quique Setién's side.
Pointing to the fact Real's opponents were in yellow each time, and suggesting they were somehow jinxed by that, is as simplistic as it is a total cop-out.
What Real must do to banish shirt-colour talk
What Zinedine Zidane's men have to do against Borussia Dortmund is recover their cohesion, show intensity and togetherness in defence, attack with personality and penetration, and get Cristiano Ronaldo back to his best.
If they do all that at Signal Iduna Park, I'm sure nobody will be talking about what colour Dortmund played in when the final whistle goes.
Borussia sought to wind their visitors up on Twitter because they share the yellow of Las Palmas and Villarreal. Well, today I hope Real leave 'em with red faces to go with those yellow shirts.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series