Valencia identify missile-thrower as club await sanction fate
Working with local police, Valencia were able to pinpoint the individual guilty of striking Barcelona's Neymar with a plastic bottle and have promised to ban the perpetrator.
Valencia have identified the individual responsible for throwing the plastic bottle that struck Neymar on the head during Barcelona’s goal celebrations on Saturday afternoon.
Valencia to ban perpetrator
Working with the police, the club reviewed images from different television broadcasters over a number of hours until they were able to pinpoint the missile-throwing perpetrator. Valencia have confirmed that they will ban the individual involved.
Club face sanction
Meanwhile, the club now faces an Anti-violence Committee sanction which, according to LaLiga rules, could be economic or even result in matches at the Mestalla being temporarily staged behind closed doors.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente