Valencia identify missile-thrower as club await sanction fate
Working with local police, Valencia were able to pinpoint the individual guilty of striking Barcelona's Neymar with a plastic bottle and have promised to ban the perpetrator.
Valencia have identified the individual responsible for throwing the plastic bottle that struck Neymar on the head during Barcelona’s goal celebrations on Saturday afternoon.
Valencia to ban perpetrator
Working with the police, the club reviewed images from different television broadcasters over a number of hours until they were able to pinpoint the missile-throwing perpetrator. Valencia have confirmed that they will ban the individual involved.
Club face sanction
Meanwhile, the club now faces an Anti-violence Committee sanction which, according to LaLiga rules, could be economic or even result in matches at the Mestalla being temporarily staged behind closed doors.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw out for 4-6 weeks due to groin injury
- National Football League second week breakdown
- BAYERN MUNICH "Magician", "the next Neymar": new Bayern starlet draws lofty praise
- PREMIER LEAGUE Despite posting losses Woodward confident that Man Utd are 'on right track'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: match-day 5, bullet point preview
- NBA Real Madrid's Demin, Duru among youngsters tipped for NBA