Atlético Madrid ace Antoine Griezmann is preparing to lace up in special-edition derby-themed boots against Real Madrid on Saturday.
Frontman expected to make 'derbi madrileño'
Griezmann returned early from France duty at the weekend after suffering a bruised foot in Les Bleus' 2-1 win over Sweden on Friday night.
However, it is anticipated that the striker will be fit to take on Real in the sides' LaLiga week 12 match-up at the Vicente Calderón.
And should he make it, he'll be kitted out in a pair of brand new Puma evoSPEED Griezmann boots carrying the famous red and white Atleti stripes.
Griezmann's 'Derby Fever'
The exclusive boots feature the words 'Madrid Derby' embroidered on the instep, with a graphic reading 'Derby Fever' on the heel.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Do all states have to follow the mask mandate?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Asensio magic sets up Spain's Olympic final showdown with Brazil
- SOCCER Van Gaal named Netherlands head coach for third time
- SERIE A Eriksen returns to Inter for first time since cardiac arrest
- NBA Carmelo to join LeBron and the Lakers
- TOKYO OLYMPICS De Grasse succeeds Bolt as McLaughlin breaks record