Atlético Madrid ace Antoine Griezmann is preparing to lace up in special-edition derby-themed boots against Real Madrid on Saturday.
Frontman expected to make 'derbi madrileño'
Griezmann returned early from France duty at the weekend after suffering a bruised foot in Les Bleus' 2-1 win over Sweden on Friday night.
However, it is anticipated that the striker will be fit to take on Real in the sides' LaLiga week 12 match-up at the Vicente Calderón.
And should he make it, he'll be kitted out in a pair of brand new Puma evoSPEED Griezmann boots carrying the famous red and white Atleti stripes.
Griezmann's 'Derby Fever'
The exclusive boots feature the words 'Madrid Derby' embroidered on the instep, with a graphic reading 'Derby Fever' on the heel.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?