Atlético Madrid ace Antoine Griezmann is preparing to lace up in special-edition derby-themed boots against Real Madrid on Saturday.
Frontman expected to make 'derbi madrileño'
Griezmann returned early from France duty at the weekend after suffering a bruised foot in Les Bleus' 2-1 win over Sweden on Friday night.
However, it is anticipated that the striker will be fit to take on Real in the sides' LaLiga week 12 match-up at the Vicente Calderón.
And should he make it, he'll be kitted out in a pair of brand new Puma evoSPEED Griezmann boots carrying the famous red and white Atleti stripes.
Griezmann's 'Derby Fever'
The exclusive boots feature the words 'Madrid Derby' embroidered on the instep, with a graphic reading 'Derby Fever' on the heel.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"