Gareth Bale gives fans injury update prior to surgery trip
The Welshman communicated for the first time time since finding out the bad news on Thursday that he'll require an operation and be out injured for up to three months.
Gareth Bale will travel to London in the coming days where he is to undergo surgery on his right ankle after rupturing tendons in Real Madrid’s midweek Champions League win over Sporting.
Bale discovered on Thursday the news that he, the club and Los Blancos fans feared most – that the Welshman will require an operation and could be ruled out for up to three months.
"Ankle is feeling ok"
On Friday, Bale sent out his first message to supporters since finding out the bad news, uploading a photo of his ankle elevated and strapped up alongside the words: “Thanks for all the messages! Ankle is feeling ok. I'll be doing everything I can to get back on the pitch ASAP”.
The Madrid forward will be operated on by surgeon James Calder on November 29 at the King Edward VII Hospital.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?