Noah extends Davis Cup captaincy
Yannick Noah's contract as captain of France's Davis Cup team has been extended for a extra year, the French Tennis Federation (FFT) confirmed on Friday.
Noah to continue
Yannick Noah's contract as captain of France's Davis Cup team has been extended for a extra year, the French Tennis Federation (FFT) confirmed today.
The 56-year-old, who was the last Frenchman to win Roland Garros in 1983, took over for a third time in September 2015 after captaining France to victory in 1991 and 1996.
France lost in the semi-finals of the 2016 Davis Cup to Croatia and travel to Japan for the first round of the 2017 edition in February.
Te recomendamos en English
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 $400 new weekly unemployment benefits: when are they coming?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Why was there a proposal for a $10,000 stimulus check and could it pass?
- PLAYSTATION How to download Ratchet & Clank for free on PS4 & PS5: dates, times & availability
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 $400 unemployment benefits: how long has the House extended them?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks $1,400 third stimulus check: do any Republicans support the bill?
- Entertainment The Oscars 2021: when are nominations announced and when is the ceremony?