Noah extends Davis Cup captaincy
Yannick Noah's contract as captain of France's Davis Cup team has been extended for a extra year, the French Tennis Federation (FFT) confirmed on Friday.
Noah to continue
Yannick Noah's contract as captain of France's Davis Cup team has been extended for a extra year, the French Tennis Federation (FFT) confirmed today.
The 56-year-old, who was the last Frenchman to win Roland Garros in 1983, took over for a third time in September 2015 after captaining France to victory in 1991 and 1996.
France lost in the semi-finals of the 2016 Davis Cup to Croatia and travel to Japan for the first round of the 2017 edition in February.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem