Noah extends Davis Cup captaincy
Yannick Noah's contract as captain of France's Davis Cup team has been extended for a extra year, the French Tennis Federation (FFT) confirmed on Friday.
Noah to continue
Yannick Noah's contract as captain of France's Davis Cup team has been extended for a extra year, the French Tennis Federation (FFT) confirmed today.
The 56-year-old, who was the last Frenchman to win Roland Garros in 1983, took over for a third time in September 2015 after captaining France to victory in 1991 and 1996.
France lost in the semi-finals of the 2016 Davis Cup to Croatia and travel to Japan for the first round of the 2017 edition in February.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Coronavirus US: Pfizer vs Moderna vaccine side effects
- US News How have vaccine lotteries impacted vaccination rates?
- Copa America Who won the last Copa America and which country has the most titles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why are there 5 Olympic rings and what they stand for?
- TAX REFUND 2021 tax refund: why have I not received my payment?
- E3 2021 Nintendo Direct conference & Treehouse at E3 2021: times, stream online, and how to watch