Morata: Real Madrid striker up for Juventus return, says report
Corriere dello Sport claims Álvaro Morata is already unsettled at Real Madrid and would be open to a summer move back to the Italians.
Follow Porto vs Juventus match coverage | Champions League
Real Madrid centre-forward Álvaro Morata could seek a return to Serie A champions Juventus, according to a report in the Italian media on Tuesday.
Morata has not enjoyed the game time he had hoped for since re-signing for first club Real after two years in Turin, making just six LaLiga starts this season.
Striker reportedly already considering future
And Corriere dello Sport says he is starting to wonder whether going back to Madrid was the right move, and would be keen on the idea of rejoining Juve.
Indeed, the newspaper claims that the Spain international has let his former Bianconeri team-mates know of his interest in returning to Juventus Stadium.
Morata is said not to be put off by his tough start to his final term at Juve - where at this stage of the campaign he had played only 148 minutes more than this year - or the competition he'd face for a striking berth from the likes of Gonzalo Higuaín.
Juve deal a non-starter this winter
Such a switch would not happen until the summer, as Real are currently serving a FIFA transfer ban and would be unable to bring in a replacement this January.
Recommended in English
- UFC Francis Ngannou vs Ciryl Gane Heavyweight title: fight card, TV and how to watch online
- NFL Andy Reid: Willie Gay Jr. to star against Bills following arrest
- NFL 49ers vs Packers: times, TV and how to watch online
- NFL | HALL OF FAME Which NFL team has the most Hall of Famers?
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers’ net worth?
- NFL How did Aaron Rodgers respond to Joe Biden's vaccine criticism?