Las Palmas and Middlesbrough tussle for Jesé's services
According to SER Radio, the LaLiga side have increased their offer in a last minute bid to secure his signature after it seemed the player was destined for a move to England.
Question marks still surround the immediate future for Jesé Rodríguez. Reports from England suggest that the striker is close to hooking up with Aitor Karanka at Las Palmas and Middlesbrough tussle for Jesé and the possibility of playing in the prestigious Premier League has been the lure for the Canary Islander.
Las Palmas, still hopeful
Las Palmas still harbor hopes of bringing the player back to his native Gran Canaria and the player himself was anxious to return to the team who he supported as a boy but Paris Saint Germain seem set to offer a loan deal to the English club due to the higher income guaranteed from the Premier League outfit for the move.
AC Milan, Roma, Valencia and Liverpool expressed interest in the player in the past but at present just two candidates remain in contention to secure the striker's services through to June 30. The increased offer from Las Palmas is a last gasp attempt from the LaLiga side to secure a return for Jesé and with time running out in the winter market, the player and his agent must make a decision that will be key in putting the 23 year old's career back on track after a disappointing spell with the Ligue 1 outfit in Paris.
Recommended in English
- NBA Ricky enjoying the present: "It's not a cliché, it's a lifestyle"
- NFL Chiefs record 12th successive win over Broncos
- NFL What happened with Ravens' failed two-point conversion against the Steelers in Week 13
- NFL Patrick Mahomes on what the Kansas City Chiefs need
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Casemiro in no doubt that Mbappé is compatible with Vinicius
- MANCHESTER UNITED Chris Armas: who is the US coach set to join Manchester United?