Report: Diego Costa accepts mega-offer to move to China
According to Cadena Ser journalist Manu Carreño, the Chelsea and Spain striker will move to the CSL in an €85m summer deal worth €30m a season.
Spanish radio network Cadena SER claimed on Thursday night that Chelsea and Spain forward Diego Costa has accepted an offer to move to the Chinese Super League in the summer.
According to SER journalist Manu Carreño, the 28-year-old has agreed a deal in principle with an unnamed CSL club worth 30 million euros a year, which would make Costa one of the highest-paid players on the planet.
Chinese Super League club bids 85 million euros for Costa
The report stated that Costa had decided to move to China in the winter market but that Chelsea blocked any deal going through before the summer. The unnamed CSL club has apparently tabled a bid of 85 million euros for Costa’s services.
If Costa leaves, Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is expected to try and lure Alvaro Morata to Stamford Bridge after coaching the Real Madrid forward at Juventus.
Semi-final of the FA Cup between: Chelsea vs Manchester United
Recommended in English
- NFL “Nobody is satisfied here” Brady and the Bucs are ready to take on the Eagles!
- NFL NFL: Rams' Weddle set for stunning playoff comeback against Cardinals
- NFL Tom Brady vs Jalen Hurts: wild card appearances, stats and records
- USMNT Juventus boss praises USMNT midfielder Weston McKennie
- AFCON 2022 Khazri nets brace as Eagles of Carthage soar past the Lions
- AFCON 2022 Late blunder and Kessie miss cost Elephants