Valencia miss their train home, have to make do with the bus
After their loss at the Vicente Calderon, Valencia missed their AVE train home and have to make do with the four hour bus journey back to Valencia.
Valencia were in a hurry to get out of Madrid on Sunday after taking a beating by Atletico Madrid at the Vicente Calderon. But just like all afternoon, they were left in the lurk as the high-speed train, the AVE that would have taken them under two hours to get home left without them.
Delay at the Calderon
The train was set to leave at 18:40 and the game ended forty minutes before that. They were delayed exiting the Vicent Calderon and their manager missed the train, meaning they all missed the train.
They don't play until next Saturday so they have some time to recover but that four hour bus journey back to Valencia on a Sunday night after a tough loss does not sound too appetising.
Follow Barcelona vs Valencia coverage | LaLiga Santander
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds