Real Madrid drop more points at the Bernabéu than on the road
Zidane's team have dropped 10 points in the 16 games played away from home this season, compared to 11 points, 4 draws and a defeat, at home.
So far this season, Real Madrid have dropped more points at the Santiago Bernabéu than playing away from home. With three away games left to play and two at their stadium, Los Blancos have let slip a total of 21 points in the league - dropping 11 points at the Bernabéu and 10 on the road. The 11 points lost at home stem from four draws (Villarreal, Eibar, Las Palmas and Atlético de Madrid) and one defeat - to Barcelona last weekend. Curiously, in the first three of those draws, Zidane's team had to bounce back after going a goal down to snatch a point. In their only home defeat to date, it was Barcelona who scored a last-minute winner.
Zidane's Madrid are a force away from home
It's a different story on the road. In their 16 games away from the Bernabéu, Madrid have won 12, drawn two and lost two - both of those defeats came in 2017 - against Sevilla in Week 18 and the rescheduled Week 16 trip to Valencia. The team drew 2-2 in Las Palmas and 1-1 against Barcelona at Camp Nou, with Sergio Ramos levelling in the last minute. Madrid's away form has ben one of their strengths this term with the team scoring 48 goals and conceding 20. At home, Madrid have found the net 42 times and let in 18. And perhaps the most striking statistic is that Madrid have scored at least one goal in all of their last 57 games in all competitions..
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 26 de abril de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7