Draxler urges Ozil to join him at PSG
Speculation continues to surround Mesut Ozil's Arsenal future, and Julian Draxler would love to see his Germany team-mate arrive at PSG.
Mesut Ozil "would help every team in the world" and would be an excellent signing for Paris Saint-Germain, according to Julian Draxler.
Ozil's Arsenal future has been the subject of intense speculation, with the playmaker approaching the final year of his contract.
Talks stalled on new deal
Talks over a new deal have been put on hold until the end of the season, with Arsenal's attention fully focused on claiming a top-four Premier League finish before the FA Cup final against Chelsea.
Ozil has expressed his happiness with life at Emirates Stadium but his Germany colleague Draxler, who moved to the Parc des Princes from Wolfsburg in January, has suggested his international team-mate should join him in the French capital.
Recommended in English
- CRYPTOCURRENCY What are the cryptocurrencies that have increased the most in value this year?
- NBA Lakers' Anthony Davis: "The whole world wants to see us lose"
- NBA 76ers star Embiid suggests Philadelphia NBA MVP bias
- NBA Heat's Kyle Lowry handed ovation on emotional Toronto return
- NBA Warriors head coach Steve Kerr speaks against gun violence after Sacramento Shooting
- NBA Nets coach Steve Nash rules Simmons out of NBA Play-In