One of the cutest images seen during Juventus' Scudetto 33 celebrations involved Leonardo Bonucci. The defender went up to collect his winners medal with his two sons Matteo and Lorenzo, but his eldest son had a face like a burst balloon.
Little Lorenzo supports the city's other team, Torino. "He sleeps with a baseball cap signed by Belotti" his mum, Martina Maccari explained to Radio 1. In school, all of his friends, including his best friend are Torino fans. But he knows that sometimes, because dad plays for Juve, he has to be diplomatic and has to wear white and black and yesterday, he grudgingly left his maroon Torino kit at home and put on his Juventus jersey.
His father says he would never force his son to change allegiances and a few weeks ago he took his son to the Stadio Olimpico Grande for the first time to watch Torino's meeting with Sampdoria. "He's cheering the team on, but I'm there studying our rivals and taking notes", the central defender explained. As they will tell you in Italy: Al cuore non si comanda (You cannot rule your heart...).
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- US NEWS Will national parks close if there is a government shutdown?
- US NEWS How long do government shutdowns last?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Basketball's subtle influence on the world of football
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: "How could you not be romantic about football?"
- NFL Jalen Hurts shoulders blame after Eagles defeat to Cowboys