One of the cutest images seen during Juventus' Scudetto 33 celebrations involved Leonardo Bonucci. The defender went up to collect his winners medal with his two sons Matteo and Lorenzo, but his eldest son had a face like a burst balloon.
Little Lorenzo supports the city's other team, Torino. "He sleeps with a baseball cap signed by Belotti" his mum, Martina Maccari explained to Radio 1. In school, all of his friends, including his best friend are Torino fans. But he knows that sometimes, because dad plays for Juve, he has to be diplomatic and has to wear white and black and yesterday, he grudgingly left his maroon Torino kit at home and put on his Juventus jersey.
His father says he would never force his son to change allegiances and a few weeks ago he took his son to the Stadio Olimpico Grande for the first time to watch Torino's meeting with Sampdoria. "He's cheering the team on, but I'm there studying our rivals and taking notes", the central defender explained. As they will tell you in Italy: Al cuore non si comanda (You cannot rule your heart...).
Recommended in English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Lewandowski and Ronaldo eye history – Champions League in Opta numbers
- REAL MADRID Marcelo set to leave Real Madrid for Brazil
- NBA Blazers' Damian Lillard wants $107 million two year extension
- NBA Blazers guard CJ McCollum out indefinitely for collapsed lung
- NBA Anthony Davis lauds in-form Lakers star Russell Westbrook
- NBA Mavs’ Luka Doncic admits having conditioning issues