Huddersfield strengthen attack with Montpellier’s Mounié
Newly-promoted Huddersfield have signed 22-year-old Montpellier forward Steve Mounie, the club announced today.
Newly-promoted Huddersfield Town have signed 22-year-old forward Steve Mounié from Montpellier the club announced today.
Wagner pleased with Mounie acquisition
The Benin international who also has French nationality has agreed to a four-year contract with the Premier League club.
Mounié scored 14 goals in Ligue 1 last season and Huddersfield boss David Wagner said the player has “a very exciting combination of attributes that makes him a very attractive proposition as a young striker”.
Hudderfield reportedly signed Mounié for an unconfirmed 11.5 million pounds - a club record fee.
293 - Steve Mounie won 293 aerials in L1 2016/17, best tally in a single Ligue 1 season since 2006/07. Terrier. pic.twitter.com/qOrigRa1Eh— OptaJean (@OptaJean) 5 July 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash
- OLYMPICS Team USA will require vaccinations for Winter Olympics hopefuls
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano: what will happen when the lava reaches the Atlantic Ocean?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Why have some parents not received the Child Tax Credit payment; how to claim it?
- Leagues Cup Final Seattle Sounders vs. Club León live updates: scores, stats, and updates | Leagues Cup Final
- Towns stunned after Timberwolves fire president of basketball ops