Florentino Pérez: "Sell Cristiano? Not for his weight in gold"
The Real Madrid president was quick to dispel any notion of cashing in on the Portugal star in the currently inflated transfer market.
Real Madrid president Florentino Pérez is not about to get involved in the summer transfer spree in Europe and has categorically ruled out cashing in on prized asset Cristiano Ronaldo.
Pérez: "Sell Cristiano? Never"
Speaking to a group of fans in Italy, Pérez was asked about the possibility of Ronaldo making a big-money move to eclipse Neymar’s 222-million-euro transfer to PSG. “Sell Cristiano? Never. I wouldn’t sell Cristiano if they paid his weight in gold. Only the great players bring in great fees,” the Real president was quoted as saying in La Gazzetta dello Sport.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play