"Dembélé is going nowhere if Barça don't match our price"
Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc has said the club will stand firm on the forward unless the Camp Nou "meets our demands."
Michael Zorc, Borussia Dortmund’s sporting director, has warned wantaway forward Ousmane Dembélé that the club will not be held to ransom as the 20-year-old France international agitates for a move to Barcelona.
"Our position on the player is clear,” Zorc told Sky Sports. “If [the fee] is met, Dembélé will be sold this summer. If it is not, he will stay here. We are not going to wait until the last day [of the transfer window]. As things stand, there has been no offer that would allow us to make that transfer.”
Dortmund want €100m for Dembéle
Dembélé has been training alone after failing to turn up for a scheduled session, leading Dortmund to suspend the France international from all first-team activities indefinitely. The Bundesliga club are holding out for a fee in the region of 100 million euros for the highly rated forward.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Men's 100m, track & field, medal count, results, today 31 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | WRESTLING What types of wrestling are at the Olympics? Differences, rules, format and score system
- GOLD CUP FINAL 2021 Gold Cup final: USA vs Mexico - times, TV and how to watch online
- SUPER LEAGUE Tebas dismisses court ruling asking UEFA to revoke action against Super League trio
- NBA Draft 2021 NBA draft 2021: which players have been selected by each team and main transfers?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo 2020: Why is LeBron James not playing at the Olympic Games?