Barça: Dembélé out for three to four months with ruptured tendon
The Camp Nou has issued a statement on the France international, who faces a lengthy spell on the sidelines after injury at Getafe.
Barcelona have issued a statement on the injury sustained by new signing Ousmane Dembélé, who faces three to four months out after rupturing a tendon in his left thigh during the side's 2-1 victory in Getafe on Saturday.
Dembélé lasted just 24 minutes of his Liga debut for Barcelona as the France international was taken off on 24 minutes with a thigh problem.
After making his club debut against Juventus in the Champions League in midweek, Dembélé started in the Coliseum against Getafe but pulled up while taking on Getafe defender Damián Suárez and laying off the ball to his teammate Luis Suárez, clutching the back of his left leg.
Dembélé will now undergo an operation at a specialist clinic in Finland.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"