Arda Turan could leave Barça in January, with Galatasaray keen
The Turkish international is not in Ernesto Valverde's plans and is conscious that he needs to reinvigorate his career away from Camp Nou.
Arda Turan has come to realise that he is out of the picture at Barcelona, and the captain of the Turkish national team is well aware that he needs to return to playing regular football.
Arda Turan could join Galatasaray in January
The 30-year-old will sit down with his agent to evaluate the options open to him in respect of the January transfer window.
The president of Galatasaray, Dursun Ozbek, has made it clear that he is interested in bringing Arda back to the club he captained before leaving for Atlético Madrid in 2011.
Agent in contact with other clubs
If Galatasaray are able to agree a fee with Barcelona, the club would sign Arda on a deal that will see him remain at the Türk Telekom stadium until the end of his career.
That said, Arda's agent has been in contact with other clubs with a view to resolving his client's future.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: IOC apologize after Ukraine and ROC confusion
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Tokyo Olympics: USA star Korda sizzles in the heat while flirting with 59
- NFL Trey Lance bringing the best out of Jimmy Garoppolo at 49ers
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER Tokyo Olympics: Megan Rapinoe and Carli Lloyd earn bronze for USA in thriller
- Tokyo Olympics Tokyo Olympics: Reaching the start line was a miracle – Johnson-Thompson explains injury fightback
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a Marathon? How far is it in miles?