Griezmann and Koke doubts for Qarabag clash
The French attacker and the Spanish midfielder are suffering from fever and physical discomfort respectively before the must-win game for Atletico.
Atlético Madrid trained at the Baku Olympic Stadium without Antoine Griezmann as they prepare for their Champions League clash in Azerbaijan. The French striker is suffering from a fever and is a doubt to face Qarabag in the Champions League on Wednesday night.
Griezmann was set to be named in the starting line-up but Diego Simeone will have to wait until he hears more in the next few hours as to whether the 26-year-old will be fit to feature.
Koke is another player Diego Simeone is sweating over. The midfielder suffered physical discomfort and quit the session not long after it began. He is also a doubt for the clash. The 25-year-old has not missed a single minute for Atletico this season and has amassed 900 minutes in total so far.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Would a government shutdown in December completely stop fourth stimulus check negotiations?
- SOCIAL SECURITY Can you change your Social Security number for any reason?
- NFL Bucs' Antonio Brown banned for three games by NFL
- PREMIER LEAGUE Why has Michael Carrick left Manchester Utd?
- NFL How are the uniforms of the 2021 Army vs. Navy football game? Are they for sale?
- SOCCER With what teams has Cristiano Ronaldo scored career 800 goals?