Harry Kane trains, could feature against Real Madrid
The Tottenham striker missed Spurs' trip to Old Trafford last weekend but trained with the team on Tuesday and could play in the Champions League on Wednesday night.
Harry Kane could be available for Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday, according to manager Mauricio Pochettino. The striker suffered a slight hamstring injury against Liverpool in the Premier League two weekends ago but trained on Tuesday and could feature against Zidane's side.
Kane, the side's talisman, missed the trip to Old Trafford at the weekend, and was a doubt to face Madrid but Pochettino said during his press conference before the game, "It may be possible he can play tomorrow. He trained today but it is important we make the right decision."
Many top European clubs are interested in Kane but Pochettino explained, in an interview with AS, how Kane takes it all in his stride. The Times reported recently that Daniel Levy, the notoriously tough negotiator, has told Florentino Perez that he would not sell Kane for less than what Neymar went for this summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates