Paulinho another injury worry for Ernesto Valverde
The Brazilian was replaced in the second half as he signalled to the bench that he had hurt his right leg and will have tests on Thursday to find out how bad it is.
Paulinho was withdrawn in the second half of the Espanyol game having suffered an injury to his right leg. He retired to the bench after 54 minutes and placed ice on the injury with word of how long he will be out for still not known.
The injuries are piling up for Ernesto Valverde as Samuel Umtiti, Paco Alcacer and Philippe Coutinho are still not ready to return to the Barcelona squad. Mascherano also withdrew from the Espanyol game with muscular problems and Ousmane Dembele remains out for up to a month with an injury also.
The Brazilian, who has more goals than any other central midfielder in LaLiga this season, will undergo tests on Thursday to find out the source of the issue and how long he might be out for.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente