Pochettino: Spurs boss joins elite group with 100th Premier League win
Only five managers have managed 100 Premier League wins faster than Mauricio Pochettino, who reached the milestone on Saturday.
Mauricio Pochettino reached 100 Premier League wins as a manager as following Tottenham's 2-0 win over Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
Son secures points for Spurs
Two goals from Son Heung-min secured all three points at Wembley and moved them into third place in the table, a point above Liverpool, who face Newcastle United in their game in hand.
The former Argentina international has managed a century of wins in England's top flight in just 197 matches, which matches ex-Liverpool and Blackburn Rovers boss Kenny Dalglish's efforts.
Mourinho the quickest to 100
Only six managers reached the milestone in fewer games. Jose Mourinho leads the way, having won 100 of his first 142 matches, ahead of Alex Ferguson, who needed 162 contests to get a century of victories.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is next on the list (179 matches), ahead of Rafa Benítez (181) and Claudio Ranieri (187).
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash