Pochettino: Spurs boss joins elite group with 100th Premier League win
Only five managers have managed 100 Premier League wins faster than Mauricio Pochettino, who reached the milestone on Saturday.
Mauricio Pochettino reached 100 Premier League wins as a manager as following Tottenham's 2-0 win over Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
Son secures points for Spurs
Two goals from Son Heung-min secured all three points at Wembley and moved them into third place in the table, a point above Liverpool, who face Newcastle United in their game in hand.
The former Argentina international has managed a century of wins in England's top flight in just 197 matches, which matches ex-Liverpool and Blackburn Rovers boss Kenny Dalglish's efforts.
Mourinho the quickest to 100
Only six managers reached the milestone in fewer games. Jose Mourinho leads the way, having won 100 of his first 142 matches, ahead of Alex Ferguson, who needed 162 contests to get a century of victories.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is next on the list (179 matches), ahead of Rafa Benítez (181) and Claudio Ranieri (187).
Recommended in English
- CRYPTOCURRENCY What are the cryptocurrencies that have increased the most in value this year?
- NBA Lakers' Anthony Davis: "The whole world wants to see us lose"
- NBA 76ers star Embiid suggests Philadelphia NBA MVP bias
- NBA Heat's Kyle Lowry handed ovation on emotional Toronto return
- NBA Warriors head coach Steve Kerr speaks against gun violence after Sacramento Shooting
- NBA Nets coach Steve Nash rules Simmons out of NBA Play-In