Stoke City's Jesé Rodríguez: a dedicated follower of fashion?
The Stoke City player posted a picture on social media togged out in a fetching bomber jacket, with a chains, headscarf and glasses combo.
Stoke City's Spanish player Jese's latest post has got the "fashionistas" tongues wagging with the Las Palmas born player sporting a 'look' that gives footballing fashion icon Dani Alves a run for his money.
Jese has swapped his traditional baseball cap for a red LA gang style bandana accompanied with with what can only be described as "interesting" 1960's style big rim glasses. Gold chains and a shiny blue bomber jacked complete the Spanish's strikers looks for his latest Instagram post.
The Stoke player has 2.3 million followers on his Instagram account and many were surprised by the latest experimental look from the Las Palmas native momentarily ditching his more urban image which is heavily linked with his alias musical carrear as reggaeton artist Jey M.
Recommended in English
- UFC Francis Ngannou vs Ciryl Gane Heavyweight title: fight card, TV and how to watch online
- NFL Andy Reid: Willie Gay Jr. to star against Bills following arrest
- NFL 49ers vs Packers: times, TV and how to watch online
- NFL | HALL OF FAME Which NFL team has the most Hall of Famers?
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers’ net worth?
- NFL How did Aaron Rodgers respond to Joe Biden's vaccine criticism?