Griezmann omitted from new Atlético shirt campaign
Saúl, Diego Costa and Lucas are the protagonists of the visual campaign that accompanies the new Nike 2018/19 home shirt advertising.
This morning both Atlético Madrid and Nike revealed the new home kit that Cholo Simeone's men will use in the forthcoming league campaign. "An unrivaled sentiment" is the slogan that accompanies the launch as three Atleti players: Sául Ñíguez, Diego Costa and Lucas Hernández pose wearing the new kit.
Atletico fans have already voiced their concern that one of the club's biggest names Antoine Griezmann is not featured in the launch and this furthers speculation that the French international is on his way to Camp Nou.
"The passion of the Atlético fans is world famous, and is a key factor behind the stunning recent achievements — both in domestic and continental competition. The union of team and supporters is articulated in the new home kit through a joining of the club’s traditional red and white stripes with a blue pattern rising up from the hemline" is the marketing pitch that accompanies the launch of the new shirt which is launched today.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT | HALLOWEEN MOVIES How to watch all Michael Myer's Halloween movies in order and where to find them
- NFL Who's left for Rodgers after Adams, Lazard out due to COVID
- SOCCER | LALIGA Ancelotti hits out Barca fans who showed Koeman 'a lack of respect'
- MLB Braves and Astros finalize roster ahead of World Series Game 1
- CORONAVIRUS | COVID-19 VACCINES Pfizer vaccine recommended for children 5 - 11; when could young children get vaccinated?
- Best haunted houses in Texas, Illinois, Michigan: corn mazes, asylums, and car washes