Good feelings - Salah posts positive injury update
With the Liverpool star racing to be fit to play for Egypt at the World Cup, Mohamed Salah has provided a positive injury update.
Mohamed Salah has posted a positive social media update on his injury recovery ahead of the World Cup.
The Liverpool star exited last weekend's Champions League final defeat to Real Madrid in tears after hurting his shoulder when he landed awkwardly following a challenge from Sergio Ramos.
More than half a million people subsequently signed a petition calling for the Madrid captain to face punishment over the incident.
Liverpool and Egypt have indicated Salah's recovery is likely to take around three weeks, leaving the 25-year-old a potential doubt for the June 15 opener against Uruguay.
But Salah appears confident of being ready for Egypt's campaign at Russia 2018 as he offered Twitter followers an update on his condition on Sunday.
"Good feelings," Salah wrote alongside a photograph of the forward carrying out a stretching exercise on his damaged left shoulder.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play