The confirmation signs regarding the future of Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo continue to appear, the latest of which was a Juventus social media channel in China releasing a video, which was suspiciously quickly removed.
Juve's number seven love
After the Italian website of the player's underwear brand, CR7 Underwear, had a Juve branded look for a couple of hours, out of Asia's most used social network, Weibo, comes the latest.
On the official profile for Juventus was published a particular video with a list of the club's players who have worn the legendary number 7 since 1995, the year in which fixed numbers were introduced. Another detail noticed was that there were six players who appeared in the video: Di Livio, Pessotto, Salihamidzic, Pepe, Zaza and Cuadrado. Cristiano, therefore, would be just the seventh player to use that number since that date.
Nel noto social cinese #Weibo , il profilo ufficiale della #juventus ha pubblicato e prontamente rimosso questo video, facendo impazzire migliaia di tifosi. #CR7 #ronaldo #SerieA #juve #RealMadrid #Calciomercato #cuadrado #zaza #pepe #number7 #football pic.twitter.com/iyr81Kp0eS— Juventus News (@juve_news_) 7 July 2018
Some suggest that the video was to celebrate the 7th of July (7/7), but it was inevitable that the association was with the player, whose signing is expected early in the week. The video is no longer available, it was deleted rapidly, but within just a few minutes it went viral. And not only in Asia, obviously ...
Te recomendamos en English
- SPACEFLIGHT SpaceX, NASA launch: new date and why it has been postponed
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Can I refuse to have my temperature taken before work?
- LALIGA LaLiga given green light for Monday and Friday games this season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Four more positive tests in Premier League
- CORONAVIRUS 4th of July 2020: what’s going to happen on Independence Day?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Has Sweden’s herd immunity strategy failed?