Barcelona willing to hear PSG's offer for Dembélé
According to Barcelona daily Mundo Deportivo, PSG are still in pursuit of the Frenchman, despit the Barcelona and the player himself saying that he will stay at the Camp Nou.
Barcelona are willing to listen to PSG’s offer for Ousmane Dembélé, according Barcelona daily Mundo Deportivo.
Barca have repeatedly said that Dembélé will stay and even the player himself has publically stated he is not leaving the Camp Nou. However Mundo Deportivo claims in its front page story this Saturday that PSG’s new coach Thomas Tuchel is still pursuing the World Cup winner, despite the fact he has Neymar, Kylian Mbappé and Edinson Cavani at his disposal up front. With such attacking firepower already available to Tuchel, it would be unlikely that Dembélé would be given a regular starting place.
Arsenal have also shown interest in signing the Frenchman, although due to economic constraints the Gunners could only bring the player in on loan and would be unable to match any PSG offer. The Parisian club have the financial muscle and will test how much Barcelona are willing to hold onto the player, particularly now that they have signed Malcom from Bordeaux, who will put pressure on Dembélé for his starting place.
Te recomendamos en English
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash
- OLYMPICS Team USA will require vaccinations for Winter Olympics hopefuls
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano: what will happen when the lava reaches the Atlantic Ocean?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Why have some parents not received the Child Tax Credit payment; how to claim it?
- Leagues Cup Final Seattle Sounders vs. Club León live updates: scores, stats, and updates | Leagues Cup Final
- Towns stunned after Timberwolves fire president of basketball ops