Madrid want Marcos Alonso, which could pave way for Marcelo sale
According to Tuttosport, Real Madrid are still in contact with Cheslea as they look try to secure the signature of left-back Marcos Alonso.
Reports in the Italian press suggest that Real Madrid’s last-minute activity on the transfer market may not stop with the signing of Mariano from Lazio, despite there being only two days to deadline day in Spain.
Tuttosport claims that Madrid representatives are still in contact with Chelsea regarding Marcos Alonso. The Spaniard is apparently a favoured option of Julen Lopetegui, who has already worked with the player as coach of Spain U-21s. Alonso usually plays at left back but can also play in the centre of defence, which will be an important consideration for Lopetegui as centre back Jesus Vallejo looks set to leave the club on loan.
Signing Marcos Alonso could pave the way for Marcelo’s departure for Juventus, claims Tuttosport. The possible sale of Marcelo would certainly compensate Madrid for the money spent on Alonso, but with Italian transfer market now closed, that operation would have to wait until at next summer
Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly insisted to the Juventus management on bringing the Brazilian to Turin, but, so far, Madrid have expressed no intention of letting him go. Tuttosport claimed on Tuesday that Juventus will offer Madrid €50 million for the 30-year-old left-back next summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2