Cristiano Ronaldo: Juventus ace nets record 400th league goal
Another milestone came the way of Cristiano Ronaldo on Saturday as his early strike gave Juventus the lead in a draw with Genoa.
Cristiano Ronaldo became the first player to score 400 goals across Europe's top five leagues as he netted the opener in Juventus' home Serie A draw with Genoa on Saturday.
Ronaldo's career has seen him plunder goals with Manchester United and Real Madrid before his move to Italy in July, and his prolific form has continued.
Ronaldo taps in against Genoa to bring up 400
His milestone goal could not have been simpler as he tapped home from close range after Ionut Radu had failed to deal with Joao Cançelo's deflected strike.
Five goals in Serie A for Juventus striker
The 18th-minute strike is Ronaldo's fifth in nine Serie A appearances for the Bianconeri.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash