Negredo on fire in Dubai with 8 goals in seven games
The Vallecas born striker has become the toast of the Arabian Gulf League for his new side Al-Nasr and had admitted that his adaptation has been uncomplicated.
Álvaro Negredo is one of the most talked about players in the Arabian Gulf League following his recent move from Besiktas in turkey to Dubai based Al-Nasr. The striker has been in fine form at the start of the campaign for nis new club finding the target on eight occasions in the seven matches he's played for "The Blue Wave".
"Coming to a new country can be difficult, but everyone here has done their best to make myself and my family feel at home. I've been treated so well. Coming to Dubai was seen for some as a risk but things are working out well. The team are starting to win games and we've moved from the lower part of the league table" affirmed the forward.
Many observers felt his move from Turkish giants Beskitas to the Emirates was a step backwards and Negredo admits that leaving the Istanbul based side was not easy. "Leaving Besiktas was a difficult decision but the offer came through and the club felt that the move was the best one. now I can say looking back on how things have materialised that I'm happy with the way things have turned out at Al-Nasr, concluded the player.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness