Real Madrid haven't forgotten Pedro despite horrible knee injury
The Brazilian striker, 21, suffered a cruciate knee ligament tear in September but Real Madrid are eyeing the situation and will big when he returns according to SportTV.
Real Madrid do not want to miss out on any Brazilian talent. For that reason, they don't want to rule out the signing of Pedro, Brazil's top scorer with Fluminese at just 21 years of age, after he recovers from a terrible knee injury.
The Spanish side were in pole position to sign the player at the start of September but just after that, on the 18th of the month, the footballer tore his cruciate knee ligament and will not return to action until March.
Real Madrid will bid for Pedro when he returns from injury
But Real Madrid are eyeing the situation and will be ready when he does return according to SportTV. If he does not show any signs of permanent damage, they will present an offer of €25 million to Fluminese when he does return.
That is the same price they considered back in September, which is just half his release clause.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'