Atlético eye up Eden Hazard's brother Thorgan, claim Bild
According to Bild, Atlético have Thorgan Hazard on their agenda, who could come in to replace Thomas Lemar.
Germany’s Sport Bild newspaper reports this Wednesday that Atlético Madrid are interested in signing Borrussia Mönchengladbach player and brother of Eden Hazard, Thorgan Hazard.
The 25-year-old’s contract with the German club expires in 2020 and he hasn’t accepted an extension offer, as reportedly his intention is to sign for Atlético. Hazard normally plays on the left wing and, with 11 goals and 6 assists in 14 games, could be an appealing option for the Spanish club, who may see him as a fitting replacement for Thomas Lemar.
Lemar has taken his time to settle in at the Wanda Metropolitano after signing this summer from Monaco; and is now reportedly on the agendas of Juventus, AC Milan and Roma for next season.
In Italy, Tuttomercato claims the Atlético also have an eye on Sandro Tonali of Brescia, who is considered by many in Italian football as the next Andrea Pirlo.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy