Real Madrid want Reinier: 16 with a €70M buy-out clause
The Spanish giants are continually on the hunt for promising young talent and Reinier Jesus is the latest name to have the Bernabéu executive suites buzzing…
Real Madrid love picking up talent in Brazil. They’ve shown that recently with Vinicius and Rodrigo - with each costing just shy of 50 million euros. And this policy of bringing in rising Brazilian stars at eye-watering prices shows no signs of stopping. According to Globoesporte, Real Madrid’s latest target is none other than Reinier Jesus Carvalho, the latest star of Flamengo’s academy.
Man City, Juventus and Roma want Reinier
Man City, Juventus and Roma are the other big names pursuing the 16-year-old Brazilian who plays as an attacking midfielder. The right-footed player first professional contract is with Flamengo, tying him to the club till 2021. The contract of course also included a buy-out clause: all 70 million euros of it.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Reinier has spoken about how he admires Vinicius Jr. and Lucas Paquetá (now with AC Milan), among others: “The way they approach things, their attitude on the pitch… they came from the academy.” Reinier who already wears the number 10, could be following in their footsteps across the Atlantic…
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?