Real Madrid want Reinier: 16 with a €70M buy-out clause
The Spanish giants are continually on the hunt for promising young talent and Reinier Jesus is the latest name to have the Bernabéu executive suites buzzing…
Real Madrid love picking up talent in Brazil. They’ve shown that recently with Vinicius and Rodrigo - with each costing just shy of 50 million euros. And this policy of bringing in rising Brazilian stars at eye-watering prices shows no signs of stopping. According to Globoesporte, Real Madrid’s latest target is none other than Reinier Jesus Carvalho, the latest star of Flamengo’s academy.
Man City, Juventus and Roma want Reinier
Man City, Juventus and Roma are the other big names pursuing the 16-year-old Brazilian who plays as an attacking midfielder. The right-footed player first professional contract is with Flamengo, tying him to the club till 2021. The contract of course also included a buy-out clause: all 70 million euros of it.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Reinier has spoken about how he admires Vinicius Jr. and Lucas Paquetá (now with AC Milan), among others: “The way they approach things, their attitude on the pitch… they came from the academy.” Reinier who already wears the number 10, could be following in their footsteps across the Atlantic…
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT | HALLOWEEN MOVIES How to watch all Michael Myer's Halloween movies in order and where to find them
- NFL Who's left for Rodgers after Adams, Lazard out due to COVID
- SOCCER | LALIGA Ancelotti hits out Barca fans who showed Koeman 'a lack of respect'
- MLB Braves and Astros finalize roster ahead of World Series Game 1
- CORONAVIRUS | COVID-19 VACCINES Pfizer vaccine recommended for children 5 - 11; when could young children get vaccinated?
- Best haunted houses in Texas, Illinois, Michigan: corn mazes, asylums, and car washes