Setién: "Even playing badly, Madrid put three past Leganés"
The Betis coach talked about his side's game against Madrid on Sunday and Los Blancos' season and current form.
Betis coach Quique Setién spoke to the press as his side gets ready to host Real Madrid on Sunday evening (20:45, CET).
Real Madrid. "I'm not always looking to see what Madrid are doing; it's the same with Barcelona and Atlético. Every team has different runs of form over a season and this year it's more even than it's been in a long while. They [Madrid] have always been the ones to beat. Now winning two games on the spin is not easy, but we're talking about Madrid. Even playing badly they still put three past an opponent [Leganés] that made life difficult. It's true that last year they flew out of the blocks and now they're struggling a bit more, but that could also happen to us."
Isco. "Whether he plays or not is down to the coach, who has made it clear; that's what they pay him for. It's the same for me."
The squad: "We're going to see Júnior because he's almost okay. We won't name the squad until tomorrow. Feddal pulled out early on and we hope it's nothing serious. Sidnei and Kaptoum won't be available but we're weighing up whether to take a risk with Júnior."
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother