Isco trains alone as his comeback continues
Solari was without just Isco and Marcos Llorente as they recover from their respective injuries ahead of a busy two weeks between LaLiga, Copa and Champions League.
Real Madrid trained for the second last time before their game against Levante on Sunday night in LaLiga. Isco, who returned to training on Wednesday trained on his own while Marcos Llorente continued his recovery after re-injuring his abductor against Barcelona at the start of the month.
Isco did exercises on his own with the ball on the field as he returns from a back injury. Solari also called up Luis, a goalkeeper from the Juvenil B side, to train in Valdebebas.
Solari organised a session that started in the gym for the opening half an hour. For the next hour and a half they carried out one-on-one exercises along with two-on-two drills. They finished the session on a smaller pitch and then some tactical work.
Real Madrid play two Clásicos in the next 10 days along with the game against Levante. After the Clásico on 3 March, they play Ajax at home in their last 16 tie.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds