PSG's Dani Alves house burgled during match - L'Equipe
Alves is the third PSG player to be targeted by thieves in recent months.
Thieves broke in and stole luxury watches from the home of Paris St Germain's Dani Alves while the Brazilian defender was playing a match earlier this week, French sports newspaper L'Equipe reported on Saturday.
Alves is the third PSG player to be targeted by thieves in recent months. The homes of Alves' team mates Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting and Thiago Silva were also broken into in November and December during matches, L'Equipe said.
Burglars entered Alves house in Neuilly-sur-Seine, just outside of Paris, on Wednesday while he was playing a Ligue 1 match against Montpellier.
Te recomendamos en English
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth
- SCIENCE NEWS When will the Sun die?
- NFL Odell Beckham Jr. close to return for Cleveland Browns
- NFL New York Jets' Zach Wilson reflects on his disastrous 'four interceptions' game
- NFL New York Giants' Nick Gates in good spirits while facing an uncertain future