76ers owner buys Spanish second division side Alcorcón
As well as owning NBA franchise Philadelphia 76ers, Josh Harris is also an 18% shareholder of Premier League side Crystal Palace.
Philadelphia 76ers owner Josh Harris, has become maximum shareholder of Spanish second tier side AD Alcorcón after his investment group Apollo Global Management bought the holding from previous owner, Belgian Roland Duchatelet.
'Cadena SER' report that American multi-millionaire Harris, also holds 18% of the shareholding at English Premier League club Crystal Palace as well as owning NHL franchise New Jersey Devils (ice hockey) and founded Apollo Global Management, one of the world's largest alternative investment firms along with Atlanta Hawks majority owner Antony Ressler.
No information has yet been released as to the price of the deal involving the Spanish outfit who hail from the Madrid suburb of Alcorcon with details of the acquisition expected to be released in forthcoming weeks.
Apollo Global Management's Alice McGillion later claimed that there was no truth in the story and that Harris had not bought the Spanish outfit.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers, Jones give Green Bay first win of season: NFL Week 2 ratings
- NFL Who won Monday Night Football in NFL Week 2?
- NFL The NFL taunting rule is here to stay amidst criticism
- USMNT Sergiño Dest struggled in his return to Barcelona’s starting XI
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ronald Koeman sacking a matter of when, not if
- Barcelona have to be more united than ever, says Ter Stegen