Christian Pulisic pays a visit to his Chelsea teammates
The Blues' new American player said goodbye to his former team, Borussia Dortmund, over the weekend, and has now joined up with his new squad in London.
Pulisic is already in England and getting ready for next season as he visited his soon-to-be teammates during training, as the Londoners prepare for their most important game of the season, the Europa League final against Arsenal.
The US international is excited about the new season and becoming part of the Premier League squad, and he's determined to make a good impact and work hard to help his new team win games.
For the moment, Christian Pulisic will have a break for some rest and to allow him to move his life to London before joining the United States National team for the CONCACAF Gold Cup that starts on June 15th.
Pulisic spoke to Chelsea TV about being excited over this new challenge, as he has been waiting a long time to play in the Premier League, one of his biggest dreams. "To be a Chelsea player is a huge honor and something I'm really excited for."
The US attacker also said he was feeling excited about meeting his teammates, especially N'Golo Kante, a player he describes as 'fantastic'.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots