Wan-Bissaka deal for £50 million Man Utd move agreed - report
According to the BBC, Crystal Palace have agreed to sell the defender for £50 million to fellow Premier League side, Manchester United.
As Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looks to continue his squad strengthening ahead of next season, the much-rumoured signing of Crystal Palace defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka is reportedly in the bag.
United add Wan-Bissaka
According to the BBC's David Ornstein, an agreement has been reached between the two Premier League clubs. The transfer will cost The Red Devils £50 million, making the 21-year old the sixth most expensive defender of all-time, and comes after an impressive season at right-back. Many observers had him rated as the second best in the league bettered only by Champions League winner Trent Alexander-Arnold.
Details on:— David Ornstein (@bbcsport_david) 26 June 2019
• Wan-Bissaka’s Crystal Palace to Manchester United move
• Zaha’s sell-on clause, desire to join Arsenal, their interest + Palace stance
• Torreira #ACMilan, Tierney #CelticFC + Saliba
More on #MUFC #CPFC #AFC Liverpool #LFC & others on @5liveSport tonight from 8pm pic.twitter.com/0Af9KJdZBl
For United it adds solidity and pace to the position that has been filled by a combination of the aging Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia, as well as the young Diogo Dalot.
Wan-Bissaka is expected to complete his medical before heading off on holiday, and will see his £10,000 per week salary rocket to £80,000.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is the Social Security increase for 2022 the largest in US history?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- NFL Who are the NFL's All-Time passing yards and Touchdown leaders?
- Fati: Inheriting Messi's number 10 shirt does not bring added pressure at Barca
- NBA NBA 20/21 season to feature 109 international players from 39 countries