Aaron Long could see his Premier League dream frustrated
The New York Red Bulls and USMNT defender is on the radar of West Ham United; however, the American player may have a work permit challenge.
Aaron Long confirmed on the Benny Feilhaber and Sal Zizzo 'BS The Podcast', that there was interest in him from Premier League club, West Ham United. He wasn't, however, able to assure fans that this move would come to pass.
"I don't know, man. I have no idea when I'm going, where I'm going, if I'm going at all, all I know is that offers have come in and got rejected right now by the Red Bulls," Long stated.
However, reports from England say the transfer to the Premier League could be frustrated, despite both sides' interest in making it happen, as Long is unable to secure a work permit, according to Sky Sports. The MLS 'defender of the year 2018' has a release clause of $5 million and wants to move to the Premier League.
The 26-year-old defender is also a target of Marseille, Fiorentina, Rennes, and Lyon.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5: stock updates at Walmart, Costco, GameStop Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- US NEWS $300 unemployment benefits: are there new proposals to extend them?
- Liga MX Chivas vs Leon live online: Liga MX Playoffs Semifinal Leg 1
- US News What stimulus and executive actions does Biden plan for his first 100 days?
- PSG Neymar: What I want most is to play with Messi again
- NBA NBA 2020-21 season: Lakers-Clippers clash, Durant's Warriors reunion headline opening night