Simone Biles lands an insane triple-double at USA nationals
The World and Olympic champion performed an outstading triple-double during her floor routine on Sunday at the US Gymnastics Championships in Kansas City.
The 22-year-old gymnast continues to make history in her sport, and aside from winning her sixth national all-around title, Biles landed a never-before-seen triple-double on Sunday.
The US Gymnastics Championships in Kansas City this weekend was the perfect stage for Biles to continue writing history, as she became the first woman ever to land a triple-double (two backflips and three twists) while competing during her floor routine.
The Kansas Nationals competitions saw Biles make more history as she also became the first gymnast to attempt and land a double-double (two twists and two somersaults), dismounting from a high beam.
Biles most focus onto the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, which she said would be her last, but for now, she will enjoy celebrating her sixth national all-around title with a score of 118.500. The last woman to win six US all-around gold medals was Clara Schroth-Lomady between 1945 and 1952.
Te recomendamos en English
- MAN UNITED-LIVERPOOL Mourinho says Liverpool boss Klopp 'didn't like the menu' at Man Utd
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Jovic concerns continue after Mallorca defeat
- PREMIER LEAGUE Rashford's goal showed all the problems with VAR - Klopp
- REAL MADRID My lovely horse: Odriozola buys a racehorse before Mallorca game
- BARCELONA Barcelona trio come to life: 13 goals between them so far
- MANCHESTER UNITED Man United chief says Glazers not selling amid reported Saudi Crown Prince interest