MLS playoff bracket defined
Decision Day defined the last 14 teams standing for the MLS playoffs with the first round taking place on October 19th, with NYCFC and LAFC already in semis.
Decision Day closed the brackets for the MLS playoffs, where the knock-out stage was defined with the 14 teams that will fight to earn a place in the MLS Cup final.
The postseason will start on October 19th where fourteen sides will be looking to dispose current holders Atlanta United.
New York City FC finished atop of the conference with 64 points to secure its place in the Eastern semifinal as NYFC will rest in the first playoff week.
The rest of the ties are: Atlanta United against New England; Philadelphia will face NY Red Bulls, and Toronto will go against DC United in the Eastern Conference playoffs, which begin on October 19th.
LAFC took the spotlight throughout the season, winning the Shield, and imposing several records left and right, becoming the team with most points in a single season with 72. Their outstanding season secures them a spot in the Western semifinal.
Western Conference face-offs; Minnesota will host LA Galaxy; Real Salt Lake will go against Portland and Seattle will face FC Dallas.
The first round will take place on October 19th and 20th with a single game elimination. Semifinals will be played between October 23 and 24th, while the Conference finals are set for October 29th and 30th.
The MLS Cup final will be held on November 10th.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Zaha targeted by online racist abuse ahead of Villa game
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid and Barcelona take Liga title race to the wire
- GRANADA-REAL MADRID Zidane: Real Madrid coach's pre-Granada LaLiga press conference
- CORONAVIRUS US $600 unemployment benefits boost: what did Mnuchin say?
- USA Heatwave in California: what temperatures are expected and which cities are on alert?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Ghana... cases, deaths and news