Paris still displaying Neymar love
Marcos Marin has designed a three-metre-tall sculpture of the Brazilian forward who has made no efforts to hide his desire to abandon PSG.
Despite all the fuss over his intention to leave PSG in summer, the city of Paris continues to surrender to the power of Neymar.
On Wednesday, Marcos Marin, one of the big names in the world of modern sculptors, has unvield a very public work of art that stands three metres tall and depicts the face of the Brazilian star.
Vejam só essa escultura do @neymarjr feita pelo artista brasileiro Marcos Marin😯 A obra tem quase 3 metros de altura e ficará exposta por um mês na avenida George V, uma das mais importantes de Paris!🇫🇷— Neymar Jr. Site (@NeymarJrSite) October 15, 2019
👉 https://t.co/yFqpAZxPyl#Neymar #NeymarJr #Brasil #Paris #France pic.twitter.com/Xxmk0C0OW9
The sculpture is being exhibited outdoors as Marin shows off his admiration for Neymar, whom he has considered one of his idols, someone that perfectly represents the values of the Brazilian nation. The creation can be seen from now on the Avenida George V in Paris, one of the longest and most important in the French capital.
Of course, this is just another to be added to the growing list of physical tributes to the stars of football, some more successful than others.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Robert Lewandowski's priority is Real Madrid
- QATAR 2022 What cities and stadiums will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup?
- PREMIER LEAGUE United's Pogba: 'We deserved to lose and need to find the problem'
- BARCELONA Dani Alves opens door for sensational Barcelona return
- NFL How does the salary cap of NBA teams work? Trades, extensions, minimum veteran salary
- MLB Houston Astros take Game 1 over Boston Red Sox in ALCS